We received a call about a dog with a paw injury. Maggots had infected his wound. A kind man who discovered him devised a safe haven for him, keeping the dog in his own home until he contacted us for assistance.
He was old, and he appeared to be constantly terrified of us. Then, after he seemed to realize we were there to assist him, He’s calm.
After an examination, the veterinarian discovered that his wound was infected with maggots; he was small at first and sad because of his PAW. But he quickly proved to be a courageous dog.
After five days, we returned to see the veterinarian for pain relief, vitamins, and a faster recovery.
Watch the video below to know more and share it with your friends: